Thursday, October 8, 2009

Well I thought I had a bright future….Went to a top California prep school, played an elitist sport, graduated college in four years. It is currently a Thursday at 11:50 AM and I am writing a blog while anticipating getting black out drunk tonight, instead of being at work like any normal person just out of college should be. My two roommates, Cory Schaeffler and Mike Silverman are at school, becoming productive members of society. Unlike them my day will probably consist of:

  1. Waking up at 11- because I can… and only cause Cory was an asshole and decided to harass me.
  2. Next I decided to work on a blog that my friends forced me into creating, just for their own amusement, and sad enough, it is the most productive thing i have done in weeks….. FUCK MY LIFE.
  3. I will probably end up getting bored when Cory and Mike go to work out, and running across a hot girl in an ad photo (on a completely legitimate site) this will spark a boner in my pants and I will then spend the next hour looking for the best and latest in “amateur teen porn”
  4. Go to Chipotle- nothing funny about that, unless u saw the South Park last night (CHIPOtLEAWAY… thanks Billy Mays)
  5. Cory and Mike will start studying after coming home from their lift…this is where I really feel worthless, but lucky for me, it’s nap time
  6. Wake up from nap- drink the blue moons that someone with a job bought and left in my fridge, take the free light rail downtown, go to Jacksons $10 all you can drink (YES THERE IS A GOD). Proceed to black out…

Will update later with where the night goes from here….

3 comments:

  1. joel, I can't read anything on this site. Can you try to change the color format?

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh, never mind. Good work joel

    ReplyDelete
  3. james try and post somethin urself

    ReplyDelete