Friday, October 9, 2009

I couldn't be more proud of Joel

Joel, bless his altruistic soul, is taking time out of his busy schedule to create a blog for us all to stay in touch. But although Joel's philanthropic actions have touched us all, let us not forget what this blog is truly for... to "hate". So let me be the first:

Joel- you served yourself way better than anyone could have
Mike- screw your expensive Crossfit membership (yea, pure jealousy)
Harjit- I hope the family business(slangin' drugs) is going well
Trapp- He finally found the hippy job he has been looking for
BrAndAn- I went to see him play last weekend, this dude is actually growing grey hair from all of the fondling he has to do
Felby- I love how convincing you were (lied your face off!) to get that Activision job
Cory- Your fantasy team is so awful please find a way to deactivate so you don't waste anymore of our time
Me- for all who don't know, I am working for a real estate company. But I don't have a license yet. So for all you idiot's(Joel and Souza(random cut)) who don't know what that means, I make NO money!

No comments:

Post a Comment