On Fri, Oct 30, 2009 at 9:09 AM, XXXXXX wrote:
im writing this cuz i got woken up at 8am and cant go back to bed...you'll appreciate this 1 + Garcia was there and he copped out 2x cuz of "work".
Went over to our favorite place kappa sig last night and got foul once again. i love how that place brings it out of me. Came there wasted already and went straight to the bar...it was a costume party for halloween so girls dressed real slutty and i went to the bar and started talking to this girl dressed as like dorothy from wizard of oz and she was more fucked up than I was. +1. we start making out, she says you wanna take a shot...I know she shouldnt cuz shes already sloppy as fuck but other part of me says fuck it lets see what happens so naturally i say "of course". Take the shot, immediately afterwards she falls over backwards on the ground...I run away laughing and then my laughter turns into puke as I start vomiting all over the Kappa Sig staircase. Run back down to the dancefloor with puke all over my shirt and probably smelling awful but I was in Ethan Matkin mode...drunk, creepy, and ready for the floor. Get down w/ a few girls and find the sluttiest looking girl dressed in risky business tom cruise outfit and am getting after it w/ her. she introduces me to her asian friend, i start hooking up w/ the asian friend. ive got asian friend in the bag at this point post-vomiting all over the place and then as we are leaving her friend comes running out and ruins everything.
shoulda joined kappa sig
No comments:
Post a Comment