Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Cougar Huntin'

If you're like Phil Trapp and have gotten so much college/ twentysomething snatch that you can smell an STD a mile away, then you may be in the market for something new...well not that new. I'm talking, about Stifflers mom, the COUGAR.

From my favorite website brobible.com (well tied with broslikethissite.com) comes the Field guide to cougars.

http://www.brobible.com/Story/50459

...enjoy

1 comment:

  1. That post about cougars from brobible.com was the most spot on piece of literature I have ever read. I undoubtedly found myself fellatioing "Cheating Cougar"- most commonly found by herself at Jack London's.
    Cougars are the shit and the more we have in this world the better. You just convince yourself they've never had the Johnson as good as you're about to give it to them and its the shit. You have way more confidence in the first place because this chick is pathetic in the first place for even being in this establishment so you figure if you strike out you can pour a beer on this bitch if need be. Holla if ya hear me

    ReplyDelete